Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lying, fat ugly cvnt

Lying, fat ugly cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Sorry, but are we all supposed to pretend to have been horribly traumatised because some old queen felt us up back in the day?

Without wishing to boast, there was a time in my youth when barely a weekend went by without a gentleman of the invert persuasion propositioning me. These were met with polite, but firm rejections and no-one was any the worse off.

What is wrong with the youth of today?

I used to love heading up to the West End

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but are we all supposed to pretend to have been horribly traumatised because some old queen felt us up back in the day?

Without wishing to boast, there was a time in my youth when barely a weekend went by without a gentleman of the invert persuasion propositioning me. These were met with polite, but firm rejections and no-one was any the worse off.

What is wrong with the youth of today?
    Round about the age of 14 I loved going up West to wander up Shaftesbury Avenue when every other store was a guitar shop. I recall a few attempts to 'help' me find my way and politely declining was always enough - except on the odd occasion when I fancied a bit of the old cock of course.
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 11-09-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Round about the age of 14 I loved going up West to wander up Shaftesbury Avenue when every other store was a guitar shop. I recall a few attempts to 'help' me find my way and politely declining was always enough - except on the odd occasion when I fancied a bit of the old cock of course.
    So you have met berni before
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I may be an old fuddy-duddy in these scenarios but as far as I'm concerned anyone named "Kris" deserves raped.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I may be an old fuddy-duddy in these scenarios but as far as I'm concerned anyone named "Kris" deserves raped.
    glwtp

Worth a try though, I suppose
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    glwtp

breaker breaker one-nine we got a bear in the air, watch ya back door come on...

Or something like that.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    glwtp

He's 81 now,r
    I reckon I could take him

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    He's 81 now,r
    I reckon I could take him
    Never take on a younger man, c

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Never take on a younger man, c
    Yes, I was just gonna say. Cheeky ****.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."