Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So it seems that Charlie Sheen buggered the lad out of The Lost Boys

So it seems that Charlie Sheen buggered the lad out of The Lost Boys

This is all very strange

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is all very strange
    Good thing I watched the movie Major League on netflix the other day before they take it down.

This is all very strange
    I didn't know what Lost Boys were, so I looked it up and was led to a dead chap called Corey Haim, of whom I have never heard and with whose work I remain entirely ignorant.

In short,

Anyway. WHERE'S THE PROOF?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I didn't know what Lost Boys were, so I looked it up and was led to a dead chap called Corey Haim, of whom I have never heard and with whose work I remain entirely ignorant.

In short,

I am bit confused by all this.
    all of a sudden favours people did to get a break in holywood have become rapes and sexual assaults.

Men always see how far they can push things then the woman would say slow down cowboy or etc and that would be the end of it.
    These days this incident will be brought up in 20 years as an allegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

In short,

This is being reported second hand by his mate Corey Feldman due to Corey Haim being a bit dead.

There is literally zero proof, in other words.

Mind you, Sheen deffo dunnit imo.

This is being reported second hand by his mate Corey Feldman due to Corey Haim being a bit dead.

There is literally zero proof, in other words.

Mind you, Sheen deffo dunnit imo.
    The mom of the alleged victim says it's crap. I don't see Charlie Sheen bein a fag.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    The mom of the alleged victim says it's crap. I don't see Charlie Sheen bein a fag.
    She said it was someone else...That Feldman lad is really screwed up . God knows what the Spacey and Weinstein types did to the poor bugger* back in the day

*pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    She said it was someone else...That Feldman lad is really screwed up . God knows what the Spacey and Weinstein types did to the poor bugger* back in the day

*pun intended
    Was going say that he's a bit of a basket case these days. Many, many hard drugs