Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any advice on oven repairs?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I spent the guts of an hour a few weeks ago trying to change the bulb at the back of the oven.

Gave up. You can cook in darkness.
    the missus insisted I changed a blown bulb in our cooker about 6 months ago.

Bulb is in the top right hand corner of the oven. Much bloodied knuckles later, couldn't open up the bulb housing.

Bought a special tool from Amazon. Housing still wouldn't open.

It too, remains dark, to this day.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Bulb is in the top right hand corner of the oven. Much bloodied knuckles later, couldn't open up the bulb housing.

You see,this is why when first walking out with Mrs C i informed her I was useless at all manual tasks.So she doesn't ask :getinthere:

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I burned my hand as well on the heating element as that had been on a short while earlier.

In this case, and this case only, I was the special tool.