Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Kilbane - can't find the tackle on Edu but did find this

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The one inside the full back for Reyes?

He put backspin on it to help it hold up, didn't he?
    Yes! Yes he did!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!

The one inside the full back for Reyes?

He put backspin on it to help it hold up, didn't he?
    I almost feel bad for putting this link in with reference to Kilbane. I shall go and whip myself thoroughly and say five Hail Dennises

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I almost feel bad for putting this link in with reference to Kilbane. I shall go and whip myself thoroughly and say five Hail Dennises
    It's funny how he capped that performance (that performance!) with a goal of, by his standards, peculiar ugliness.

It's funny how he capped that performance (that performance!) with a goal of, by his standards, peculiar ugliness.
    yes - terrible touch in the box. Surprised he didn't just put it out for a goal kick and wait for a better opportunity to come along

yes - terrible touch in the box. Surprised he didn't just put it out for a goal kick and wait for a better opportunity to come along
    Not that it matters, but how the hell has the ref not given that penalty for the trip on Henry??

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Not that it matters, but how the hell has the ref not given that penalty for the trip on Henry??
    It was Alan Wiley - so **** knows. Much more of a pen than the one he gave though

It was Alan Wiley - so **** knows. Much more of a pen than the one he gave though
    Its quite hard to watch. Sometimes I convince myself that I look back at these sides with rose-tinted glasses and they couldn't possibly have been as good as I remember. THen I see this....

I mean, even the Pires follow up header for the second goal. That header is just so beautifully precise.

There will never be another player like Dennis. Ever....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its quite hard to watch. Sometimes I convince myself that I look back at these sides with rose-tinted glasses and they couldn't possibly have been as good as I remember. THen I see this....

I mean, even the Pires follow up header for the second goal. That header is just so beautifully precise.

There will never be another player like Dennis. Ever....
    I know - to get him, Pires, Henry, Vieira and Freddie all in one team - obscene really

I know - to get him, Pires, Henry, Vieira and Freddie all in one team - obscene really
    Could argue we should have won more than we did... there again the Man U team at that time wasn't too shabby
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

THe sheer bloody size of them. And Sol, Lauren, Gilberto....they look like giants compared to our current side.

Absolute brutes....