Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The problem with the Paradise Papers that the BBC and Guardian are flogging to death

The problem with the Paradise Papers that the BBC and Guardian are flogging to death

is that nobody appears to give a fvck about it.

The only vaguely interesting revelation is that that sanctimonious cvnt Bono is an absolutely massive fvcking hypocrite. And we all knew that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

The only vaguely interesting revelation is that that sanctimonious cvnt Bono is an absolutely massive fvcking hypocrite. And we all knew that already.
    Would be quite funny if Moshiri and Usmanov get in trouble - other than that no real surprise

You're good at sums b. Does it mean I can have my employers pay my pitiful salary into a bank account in Mauritius and simply borrow my own money at favourable interest rates, zero I think, and it will be perfectly legal?

It's just that the lice ridden vermin of HMRC appear to delight in absolutely rinsing my pay packet before I ever get a sniff of it.

Rich ****s dont pay tax. How they avoid it isn't really that interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Rich ****s dont pay tax. How they avoid it isn't really that interesting
    It's just **** this, fanny dancing that, bull**** the other with you these days, p. When did you turn into a slightly less charming version of RCEG

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Would be quite funny if Moshiri and Usmanov get in trouble - other than that no real surprise
    I believe The Premier League prohibits any club owner or director from having an interest in another club, or the ability to influence another club's policies.

As Usmanov is neither an owner of, or director at, The Arsenal, I don't think he has anything to fear, shirley?
    Moshiri on the other hand, who gives a ****?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I believe The Premier League prohibits any club owner or director from having an interest in another club, or the ability to influence another club's policies.

As Usmanov is neither an owner of, or director at, The Arsenal, I don't think he has anything to fear, shirley?
    I imagine the Premier League employs guidelines, rather than actual rules. We can't risk frightening all that money off, can we.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

More embarrassment that punishment in Usmanov's case but there are rules about anyone who owns over 10 per cent of shares in one club having anything to do with any other sharewise. Would also prejudice any case in the future if he were to want to buy a club.

Fit and proper owners and all that

It's just **** this, fanny dancing that, bull**** the other with you these days, p. When did you turn into a slightly less charming version of RCEG
    Poor chap clearly has rapid onset Tourette's ( ya **** )

More embarrassment that punishment in Usmanov's case but there are rules about anyone who owns over 10 per cent of shares in one club having anything to do with any other sharewise. Would also prejudice any case in the future if he were to want to buy a club.

Fit and proper owners and all that
    #Kronkout.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."