Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Someone should advise Priti Patel to stop smirking. In politics, when one

Someone should advise Priti Patel to stop smirking. In politics, when one

transgresses it is vital to at least appear contrite.

I don't think looking like your clunge piece is hairier even than Nigella's helps your case either.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

I don't think looking like your clunge piece is hairier even than Nigella's helps your case either.
    Mind you, if I knew I was going to be sacked then I wouldn't bother flying home early

Her other slight issue is always going to be the fact that she is thicker than pig ****.

One of the least capable politicians I have ever met (and I tend to meet the thickest ones)......

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    one of the least capable politicians i have ever met (and i tend to meet the thickest ones)......
    **** clang ****

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    **** clang ****
    Oh yes, I am incredibly proud to have met her. I dont think she was even an MP at that point, just a candidate.

Unbelievably thick.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mind you, if I knew I was going to be sacked then I wouldn't bother flying home early
    You might if you were in Uganda

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Oh yes, I am incredibly proud to have met her. I dont think she was even an MP at that point, just a candidate.

Unbelievably thick.
    You don't suppose she got where she is as a token indian do you p? Or maybe even sucking cocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Unbelievably thick.
    She's not unattractive, mind. Carrying a little timber, perhaps, but that can add to the fun.

You don't suppose she got where she is as a token indian do you p? Or maybe even sucking cocks?
    I wouldn't presume to suppose anything other than the fact that an uncluttered mind is not considered a bad thing in appointing a minister.