Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sexual harassment update.

sexual harassment update.

Of the ongoing advances I have received at work I told her to stop.

She carries on and it gets on my tits. from stupid stuff like asking for my number trying to add me on facebook and asking me very weird questions in the middle of the office out loud.

such as how do I wake up my wife and how do I wake her up.

I am very close to telling her to **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

She carries on and it gets on my tits. from stupid stuff like asking for my number trying to add me on facebook and asking me very weird questions in the middle of the office out loud.

Can we please get a pic? Otherwise how can we make a judgement?

#MeToo innit, f

But, SC is quite right. Where is the pic?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    #MeToo innit, f

But, SC is quite right. Where is the pic?
    Why do you want a picture of Fash? To decide if you want to sexually harass him or not?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Tell her you are reporting her to HR if she doesn't stop, warn her in an email and copy her manager in ... list what she has been doing and that you find it uncomfortable and want it to stop.

then think of all the money you can make off the company when it doesn't do anything about it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Can we please get a pic? Otherwise how can we make a judgement?
    There is no picture required here.
    She could be a supermodel or a pig it wouldn't matter. it's not appropriate in the workplace.

she's got a squashed face imo.

She could be a supermodel or a pig it wouldn't matter. She is a female

There is no picture required here.
    She could be a supermodel or a pig it wouldn't matter. it's not appropriate in the workplace.

she's got a squashed face imo.
    therefore she has a fanny therefore you, as a man, have a duty to take one for the team and plough into that fanny.

You're not some kind of whiney faggot sissy boy are ya Fash?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Tell her you are reporting her to HR if she doesn't stop, warn her in an email and copy her manager in ... list what she has been doing and that you find it uncomfortable and want it to stop.

then think of all the money you can make off the company when it doesn't do anything about it
    All sage advice P but you left out that he needs to ask her for a quick picture before the above.

I am 100% with Sir C on this, a picture is absolutely essential to allow us to advise further.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    therefore she has a fanny therefore you, as a man, have a duty to take one for the team and plough into that fanny.

I commend your candour here, h. Sometimes a gentleman simply has to do his duty. Clearly the young lady has expressed a desire, and f's only proper response would be to get stuck up it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Be honest with us H, did you choose to become a plumber based on hours of watching naughty movies and the invariable plumber calls to door scene.

“Oh I have blocked pipes down the back passage, can you help”.