Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ozil wanting the Number10 shirt...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I wont. Not remotely. I will miss the money we could have got for them.
    You were one of the people in the summer championing the stance we were taking with the Chilean.

The false stance, the “he will not be sold” stance.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We have always suspected it HR Nazi man, now we know it.

https://www.balls.ie/football/kevin-...rove-it-376903

Snidey wee Catalonian shítehawk.
    Kevin Kilbane might be the nicest man in football off the pitch but he was an absolute **** on it - witness another League Cup tie when he tried to break Edu's leg. Grade A ****

I wont. Not remotely. I will miss the money we could have got for them.
    It's not your money p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's not your money p
    I know. I just wish it was

Never warmed to him at all, although to be fair I hated that side- spineless bunch of fairies.
    and in some aspects, we never move on...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You were one of the people in the summer championing the stance we were taking with the Chilean.

The false stance, the “he will not be sold” stance.
    No, I wasnt. I was saying it was *******s and we would sell him at the last minute, as we very nearly did.

I have never championed keeping a player who is going to leave for nothing the next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    and in some aspects, we never move on...
    I think we are not 'fanny-dancing' as we used to be. The lack of mental strength is the same.

I think we are not 'fanny-dancing' as we used to be. The lack of mental strength is the same.
    Yes, we've moved on from that into an essential confusion, dubiety, about what we are supposed to be trying to do, what sort of team we're meant to be. For example, we're lately one of the best sides in the league at headers and set pieces #WengerballOut
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, we've moved on from that into an essential confusion, dubiety, about what we are supposed to be trying to do, what sort of team we're meant to be. For example, we're lately one of the best sides in the league at headers and set pieces #WengerballOut
    True. We should just go back to focusing on doing what we do really badly.

True. We should just go back to focusing on doing what we do really badly.
    It is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better

:W1A:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”