Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Am I the only c**t paying any tax around here? I expect our

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don't subscribe to any myself and am forced to run the gauntlet of street collecting ****s each day on Wicklow Street, South William Street and the street down by Peter's Pub. It is only the gift of headphones and loud music that saves all involved from a very unsavoury incident.
    Most charities spend **** all on their actual front line cause and most of your money goes to paying for lunches to lobby MPs, celebrity dinners etc......**** the lot of them. I give a couple of quid to the homeless guy on the street. He knows what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Most charities spend **** all on their actual front line cause and most of your money goes to paying for lunches to lobby MPs, celebrity dinners etc......**** the lot of them. I give a couple of quid to the homeless guy on the street. He knows what to do with it.
    They just buy cheap drink with it.

Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They just buy cheap drink with it.

Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry
    What do you think I was going to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What do you think I was going to do with it?
    gpwm. After all, it's all about sharing the plenitude, ain't it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."