Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blimey! Emenalo gone too.

Blimey! Emenalo gone too.

It's on, lads! Our rivals are all running away like rats.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's on, lads! Our rivals are all running away like rats.
    Big win for Conte in that case - or another reason he will leave at the end of the season. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Big win for Conte in that case - or another reason he will leave at the end of the season. Who knows
    I thought I had read somewhere in the summer that he was a source of discontent for Conte in the level of influence he had at the club, while never really carrying the can when things went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I thought I had read somewhere in the summer that he was a source of discontent for Conte in the level of influence he had at the club, while never really carrying the can when things went wrong.
    he certainly fell out with some of the previous managers, but it appears he was an ally of Conte - it's the Russian woman who Conte is fighting with, it seems. Only one winner there

he certainly fell out with some of the previous managers, but it appears he was an ally of Conte - it's the Russian woman who Conte is fighting with, it seems. Only one winner there
    Pic? You can't misunderestimate Russian women, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Pic? You can't misunderestimate Russian women, imo.
    http://www.chelseafc.com/the-club/ab...anovskaia.html

I'm very fond of Russian women, r

Would. Though disappointing that the "most powerful woman in football" is practically a Canadian

Would. Though disappointing that the "most powerful woman in football" is practically a Canadian
    Are you calling WES a woman???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The previous holder of the title was Karen Brady - she had a little Canadian in her

The previous holder of the title was Karen Brady - she had a little Canadian in her
    Badoom tish
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar