Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I didn't even get annoyed that we lost yesterday :cloud9:

I didn't even get annoyed that we lost yesterday :cloud9:

I am glad to get rid of this nonsense in my life.

I tried NFL didn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Ah, Pat. I went to the new Post Office museum on Saturday and took a ride on the old underground mail train underneath Mount Pleasant. Tell Fash it was worth the visit. There was also a mail-car on display from the pneumatic tube system between Euston and Eversholt street.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ah, Pat. I went to the new Post Office museum on Saturday and took a ride on the old underground mail train underneath Mount Pleasant. Tell Fash it was worth the visit. There was also a mail-car on display from the pneumatic tube system between Euston and Eversholt street.
    That's interesting to me. I once worked in the former Post office building in King Edward street. there was a whole secret underground section sealed off to us. nice place had marble halls entrance that reminded me of Highbury.

Sky Mix and NFL RedZone, no adverts and just switches between all the games, showing all the action.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Sky Mix and NFL RedZone, no adverts and just switches between all the games, showing all the action.
    I will give it another try.
    I quite enjoyed watching for a while.

That's interesting to me. I once worked in the former Post office building in King Edward street. there was a whole secret underground section sealed off to us. nice place had marble halls entrance that reminded me of Highbury.
    Good pub quiz question there about which tube station used to be called 'Post Office'.

I didn't realise it went on to Whitechapel. I thought it was just Paddington to Clerkenwell.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    A pub that can show four games at a time is quite handy. Don't really have much interest in the sport but having watched the proper football with a load of United fans we were all in the mood for more beer (and Patriots weren't on so said pub wasn't completely full of ****s). Watched the Eagles Broncos game mostly - quite like the Eagles. Look a decent bet this year

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A pub that can show four games at a time is quite handy. Don't really have much interest in the sport but having watched the proper football with a load of United fans we were all in the mood for more beer (and Patriots weren't on so said pub wasn't completely full of ****s). Watched the Eagles Broncos game mostly - quite like the Eagles. Look a decent bet this year
    I find you can very easily get sucked into the whole NFL thing.

Obviously not from a playing perspective.

I watched a cracking match a few weeks ago, college game, two Michigan teams. Fúck me.

I was looking forward to the Ashes. Until I found out it was all on BT Sport.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I find you can very easily get sucked into the whole NFL thing.

Obviously not from a playing perspective.

I watched a cracking match a few weeks ago, college game, two Michigan teams. Fúck me.
    Learnt a bit more about it now which helps. Still think it has some stupid rules but I guess as a rugby fan can't say too much.

Speaking of rugby - was reading the Irish independent earlier on the World Cup bid. Writer was not a happy bunny