Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All things considered that was rubbish from us

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect him to be sold in January, recoup some monies on the fella to add to the warchest.
    The decision to keep him in the summer is looking worse every week. Up there with one of Wenger' worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Didn't watch it but the various reports I have read suggest you might be a bit wrong.

Overall we should be happy to come away without a thrashing. They are miles ahead of us...literally miles.
    Plenty (well, a couple), will play worse away from home and get something. I really didn't think we were that bad. Nearly all their chances came from us giving the ball away stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Plenty (well, a couple), will play worse away from home and get something. I really didn't think we were that bad. Nearly all their chances came from us giving the ball away stupidly.
    Call me footballistically pedantic but stupidly or carelessly conceding possession on numerous occasions against a team as good as City currently are kind of flies in the face of saying we played well.

The only thing that stopped a possibly silly score was their carelessness as opposed to good play from the chaps in pink and black, one very good block by Cech aside.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well that is what we do in every single game and is comfortably our biggest flaw. Everybody we play against knows it.

Not just giving the ball away but doing it when everyone is out of position and doing it in risky areas. We are a very silly side.

Call me footballistically pedantic but stupidly or carelessly conceding possession on numerous occasions against a team as good as City currently are kind of flies in the face of saying we played well.

The only thing that stopped a possibly silly score was their carelessness as opposed to good play from the chaps in pink and black, one very good block by Cech aside.
    I get you but what I mean is that the players we have are more than good enough to have not made these mistakes and on another day would have created chances rather than than giving the ball to City......I appreciate I'm not explaining myself very well but I know what I mean

I expect him to be sold in January, recoup some monies on the fella to add to the warchest.
    Might as well, our title race is over already. EARLY NOVEMBER. FFS

Maybe it will take an embarrassing mid table finish to finally convince these fools that maybe a change is in the best interest of the club