Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I might start watching this NFL ****. What team do I choose?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Watched a decent game last night, Cowboys against Chargers maybe?

Go Cowboys*.

*I don't support them.
    I believe the other Canadian follows the Cowboys - glory-hunting **** that he is

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I believe the other Canadian follows the Cowboys - glory-hunting **** that he is
    I was a 49ers man myself of course, back in the 80s before it was cool (and crucially when they were very good).

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I was a 49ers man myself of course, back in the 80s before it was cool (and crucially when they were very good).
    I always liked the LA Rams for some reason. Ironic really - Kroenke out

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Can I pick one who wins stuff?
    One other point on this, Tony Romo (ex-Cowboys QB) is an utter delight to listen to on commentary. Can hear his absolute passion and enthusiasm for the game, knows what he's talking about and delivers it in a way that even with my rudimentary understanding of the rules, it makes sense. The chap is a breath of fresh air and a lot of ex-players in many other sports should take a leaf out of his book.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    One other point on this, Tony Romo (ex-Cowboys QB) is an utter delight to listen to on commentary. Can hear his absolute passion and enthusiasm for the game, knows what he's talking about and delivers it in a way that even with my rudimentary understanding of the rules, it makes sense. The chap is a breath of fresh air and a lot of ex-players in many other sports should take a leaf out of his book.
    Also - hot wife
    http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Candice...on/StDdvWTX2hD

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A little bit on the plastic barbie side for my tastes