Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MattressWIMB .. are these memory foam jobbies any good?

MattressWIMB .. are these memory foam jobbies any good?

. . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . . .
    Clearly not if you forgot to post the link
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

. . . . . . . . .
    No no and no. Get a Vispring. It really is the only option. They're utterly wonderful.

https://vispring.com/en-uk/

I was using these in the vernacular sense F as in "these 'ere foam jobbies" as opposed to the indicitive article.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No no and no. Get a Vispring. It really is the only option. They're utterly wonderful.

https://vispring.com/en-uk/
    Dunno Rich. You are a bit of a nob and I suspect it may be the fact they are so fúcking spectatcularly expensive that guided your decision to buy one.

. . . . . . . . .
    yes but get don't get a cheap one.
    as mine lost its memory.

it's slightly unusual at first as stuff like rolling over is different as you stick in one place.

. . . . . . . . .
    Had ours for 9 months, sleep very well, mrs back problems have mainly gone.... I would say go for it but there are lots of different sorts of memory foam and added extras
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Dunno Rich. You are a bit of a nob and I suspect it may be the fact they are so fúcking spectatcularly expensive that guided your decision to buy one.
    They are not that expensive. Go into an independent retailer and you'll get one at around half price. If memory serves me correctly, I paid £1,600 for a super king size one with different firmness on each side.

For something you spend a significant portion of your life laying in, get a proper one.

Memory foam is for weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    They are not that expensive. Go into an independent retailer and you'll get one at around half price. If memory serves me correctly, I paid £1,600 for a super king size one with different firmness on each side.

For something you spend a significant portion of your life laying in, get a proper one.

Memory foam is for weirdos.
    Oh fer fuxake Rich it's too late - I've just ordered a memory foam one and only now do you tell me they are for weirdos. Although when I mentioned the Vispring to the sales guy he said "nah mate - they're for nobs".

. . . . . . . . .

Pocket sprung with a memory foam layer on top. cant go wrong....