Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: For some reason Ad-Blocker has stopped working on my comp and I'm currently getting

For some reason Ad-Blocker has stopped working on my comp and I'm currently getting

an ad for Macmillan slap bang in the middle of Awimb that says "Paul was working when he was diagnosed with cancer"

That's some seriously impressive targeted advertising right there

Needless to say, I'll have the last laugh when I get cancer and tell them to stick their poxy support up their arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    an ad for Macmillan slap bang in the middle of Awimb that says "Paul was working when he was diagnosed with cancer"

Needless to say, I'll have the last laugh when I get cancer and tell them to stick their poxy support up their arse.
    I take great pleasure in telling Movember cùnts to fúcking off. When they start bleating about but cancer, I point out that, unlike them, I’ve actually had it and they tend to slink away.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Even Ad-Blocker hates you m