Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jezza's in a spot of trouble here, isn't he? Promoting an MP to the shadow cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Surely I'm about as inoffensive a Jew (in terms of my Jewish-ness) as one could hope for? I wasn't barmitzvahed, I dig on swine, I've married out (as good as), I've ended the lineage by having kids with a goy, I didn't get my son circumcised (even though foreskins are fúcking rank), and I've unequivocally disavowed my religion,

What more must a heebie do?
    Anyway, if you're so secular, how come you refuse to leave the shtetl?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    God no, of course I wouldn't, man! Badgers have lovely wobbly bottoms when they run, for a start.

It was a sort of figure of speech. Anyway, I wouldn't gas them really because it would be in poor taste.

I'd boil them to death in their own shít.
    Did you just sexually objectify badgers?

You dirty weasel, you otter be ashamed of yourself, imo.

The thing is, we've been trying to teach the little **** to behave like a decent human being since he was about 16, and we've got precisely nowhere. I'm starting to wonder if we're wasting our time.
    Oh there is some improvement c. Parenthood has mellowed him a little. I remember the wee **** about 12 years ago complaining about having to attend his grandad's funeral because he really "didn't give a fúck about the old ****".

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh there is some improvement c. Parenthood has mellowed him a little. I remember the wee **** about 12 years ago complaining about having to attend his grandad's funeral because he really "didn't give a fúck about the old ****".
    Christ man, that was mild by his standards.

Anyway, if you're so secular, how come you refuse to leave the shtetl?
    Hampstead is a shtetl? Someone should have warned our resident Turk-German-Allan before he moved here.

Hampstead is a shtetl? Someone should have warned our resident Turk-German-Allan before he moved here.
    Are you suggesting that Finchley isn't a seething hotbed of usurers, mohels and conspiratorial bankers?

Are you suggesting that Finchley isn't a seething hotbed of usurers, mohels and conspiratorial bankers?
    I love the idea that a banker would choose to live in Finchley

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    He only goes to games to prop his old Dad upright
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I love the idea that a banker would choose to live in Finchley
    Merchant Bankers live in the Eastern part
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Finchley When I used to charge folk a bare-arsed fortune to fit a new boiler, the Finchley Jafia would employ some quite wonderful pantomime to try to get the bill reduced. One even feigned phoning his daughter "Cancel your holiday - we need £600 for a new boiler" then he pauses, shrugs in that inimitable fateful way and says "sorry but how many £600's have I got?".