Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jezza's in a spot of trouble here, isn't he? Promoting an MP to the shadow cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, good old Andrew wasn't taking any **** from her, was he?
    Is it that she really doesn’t understand how other humans work or is it that she’s just thick, do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Surely I'm about as inoffensive a Jew (in terms of my Jewish-ness) as one could hope for? I wasn't barmitzvahed, I dig on swine, I've married out (as good as), ended the genetic bloodline by having kids with a goy, I didn't get my son circumcised (even though foreskins are fúcking rank), and I've unequivocally disavowed my religion,

What more must a heebie do?
    You’re very Jewish-looking, though, aren’t you?

Surely I'm about as inoffensive a Jew (in terms of my Jewish-ness) as one could hope for? I wasn't barmitzvahed, I dig on swine, I've married out (as good as), I've ended the lineage by having kids with a goy, I didn't get my son circumcised (even though foreskins are fúcking rank), and I've unequivocally disavowed my religion,

I think his point is that you are a **** who just happens to be jewish.

Surely I'm about as inoffensive a Jew (in terms of my Jewish-ness) as one could hope for? I wasn't barmitzvahed, I dig on swine, I've married out (as good as), I've disavowed my religion, and I didn't get my son circumcised (even though foreskins are fúcking rank).

God m how many times must I explain. I hate you* because of your ****ishness, not your jewishness. Your jewishness just adds that little extra frisson to the loathing.

*loves you really

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is it that she really doesn’t understand how other humans work or is it that she’s just thick, do you think?
    She does displays the typical arrogance of the left. She doesn't care how others think or feel, because only she can be in the right.

The only reasonable solution to the left is to gas them like badgers.

She does displays the typical arrogance of the left. She doesn't care how others think or feel, because only she can be in the right.

I thought you were about to say "gas them" like something else there c. Steady!

6 months after finding out he'd sexually harassed a young Labour activist?

It's one thing to be found out when you're an evil Tory, but if you've spent your life championing the rights of the oppressed, then it becomes a leeetle beet more awkward.

Just saw that vacuous **** Stella Creasy stumbling and spluttering her way through an interview and ended up basically throwing Jezza under the bus.
    At least it was an informed decision. Every man in the world has sexually harassed someone so its unavoidable I'm afraid.

I looked at a woman the other day and thought her rather attractive. I immediately reported myself to the police who are considering their options.....

Not really, actually. Most people ask if I'm Iranian, Palestinian, Turkish or Portuguese before they ask if I'm Jewish.

You'd gas a badger????

I always think that m looks like the son of wealthy morrocans ( and loves the cock obviously ).