Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jezza's in a spot of trouble here, isn't he? Promoting an MP to the shadow cabinet

Jezza's in a spot of trouble here, isn't he? Promoting an MP to the shadow cabinet

6 months after finding out he'd sexually harassed a young Labour activist?

It's one thing to be found out when you're an evil Tory, but if you've spent your life championing the rights of the oppressed, then it becomes a leeetle beet more awkward.

Just saw that vacuous **** Stella Creasy stumbling and spluttering her way through an interview and ended up basically throwing Jezza under the bus.
    Last edited by Monty92; 11-03-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    6 months after finding out he'd sexually harassed a young Labour activist?

It's one thing to be find out when you're an evil Tory, but if you've spent your life championing the rights of the oppressed, then it becomes a leeetle beet more awkward.

Even that vacuous **** Stella Creasy, one of his key supporters, just stumbled and spluttered her way through an interview and ended up basically throwing Jezza under the bus.
    The bloke appears to be Teflon-coated though. He's openly rabidly anti-Semitic, he hates the UK's armed forces and supports anyone keen on killing them, has no respect for our country's traditions, won't sing the national anthem or bow to Her Majesty, and people sing his name.

Sick ****s.

Rabidly anti-semitic? Come now c. As a famous and great

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The bloke appears to be Teflon-coated though. He's openly rabidly anti-Semitic, he hates the UK's armed forces and supports anyone keen on killing them, has no respect for our country's traditions, won't sing the national anthem or bow to Her Majesty, and people sing his name.

Sick ****s.
    jew once commented "Simply hating jews is not anti-semitism. Hating them for no good reason is anti-Semitism".

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    jew once commented "Simply hating jews is not anti-semitism. Hating them for no good reason is anti-Semitism".
    You're saying he knows monty?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Just seen him doing the "trying to be friendly to a pack of journos while refusing to answer their questions" routine as they pursued him into his Islington lair

Sick ****s.
    Did you see Harman repeating a virulently anti-Semitic joke on TV, while suggesting Andrew Neil thought it was OK?

Let’s just say Neil gave her VERY short shrift.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/874...itter-Response
    Last edited by Burney; 11-03-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you see Harman repeating a virulently anti-Semitic joke on TV, while suggesting Andrew Neil thought it was OK?

Let’s just say Neil gave here VERY short shrift.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/874...itter-Response
    Yes, good old Andrew wasn't taking any **** from her, was he?

You're saying he knows monty?
    Surely I'm about as inoffensive a Jew (in terms of my Jewish-ness) as one could hope for? I wasn't barmitzvahed, I dig on swine, I've married out (as good as), I've ended the lineage by having kids with a goy, I didn't get my son circumcised (even though foreskins are fúcking rank), and I've unequivocally disavowed my religion,

What more must a heebie do?

Pretty much c yes. I believe that even Monty harbours anti-semitic feelings about Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Surely I'm about as inoffensive a Jew (in terms of my Jewish-ness) as one could hope for? I wasn't barmitzvahed, I dig on swine, I've married out (as good as), I've disavowed my religion, and I didn't get my son circumcised (even though foreskins are fúcking rank).

What more must a heebie do?
    Yes, but you're still an obnoxious prick, aren't you?