Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Westfield Centre in Stratford would actually be quite pleasant if they would only

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As he pinned up my trousers, I found the way forehead brushed my thigh rather unsettling*, I must say.

* arousing
    Did he touch your knee? That seems to be the standard unit of sexual abuse at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I was speaking to the chap that does measuring in M&S there. I tried on suits of two different colours and he told me each time that the colour really bought out the blue in my eyes well. This led me to believe that he may just be trying to make me buy the suit.
    Why was a man measuring you in M&S? Surely their polyester and nylon mix clothing comes in small, medium or large only?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why was a man measuring you in M&S? Surely their polyester and nylon mix clothing comes in small, medium or large only?
    The police have been looking for that Serial Inside Leg measurer for ages.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I find their (cotton) suits to be quite agreeable for work use, tbh. And the man in there is lovely - he even told me how great I smelt and asked what my fragrance was. Wd M&S.

I find their (cotton) suits to be quite agreeable for work use, tbh. And the man in there is lovely - he even told me how great I smelt and asked what my fragrance was. Wd M&S.
    The amount of **** salesmen have to say to shift suits
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

The colour of your eyes, your fragrance ... I suggest this lad wanted to fist you, not convince you to buy a cheap suit.