Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not had a drink since.....Pt 2

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's more out of curiosity now, just want to see if I can make it to the weekend.
    I went without a drink yesterday even though it was a day off *

*Technically the day doesn't change until you leave the pub from the night before

Did you have a nice 2 day holiday LA ?

Did you use the time to learn how to cook a Sunday roast or did you go on a brewery tour ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Did you have a nice 2 day holiday LA ?

Did you use the time to learn how to cook a Sunday roast or did you go on a brewery tour ?
    It was very nice thank, vpv. I achieved very little but at least managed to get drunk enough on Tuesday that I resisted going to the pub for last night's horror show

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    All this fashionable abstentionism and temperance is getting a bit too Victorian values for my liking. Bad for business as well. Add in the contemporary pearl-clutching about women being such feeble, delicate flowers that they can't deal with a bit of unwanted attention and we're basically back in the 19th century.

Next we'll be getting calls that only the educated classes owning extensive property should be allowed to vote. Oh.
    We should point out it isn't just women though. A chap claims to have suffered from PTSD for six months after Kevin Spacey grabbed his crotch in a bar..

That really is taking the ****ing piss.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I had friends over for dinner last night and drank water infused with mint and lime all night. The best part were the post meal espressos.
    Sounds like you should be supporting Spurs, Rich. Fancy joining me?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We should point out it isn't just women though. A chap claims to have suffered from PTSD for six months after Kevin Spacey grabbed his crotch in a bar..

That really is taking the ****ing piss.....
    Not just that. Another chap got given a 5k IWC Portofino watch just for being flashed by Spacey.

Kev, if you’re reading this, I am more than happy to have a look at your cock for the same price. Hell, I’ll even touch it if you give it a good scrub first
    Last edited by Burney; 11-02-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Sounds like you should be supporting Spurs, Rich. Fancy joining me?
    A fan of theirs spat on me and threw milk on my friend at a NLD. They seem a bit feral?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Madness. Three dry days is pretty radical; you're looking at 5 or 6 days, for Christ's sake!

Have a drink for ****'s sake.
    Pretty sure I read that unless you're consuming massive quantities 2 days a week consecutively is all your liver needs to stabilize.

I was dry Monday, had a few Tue as it was Halloween, succumbed to the temptation of two cans of beer last night with Spurs but will be dry tonight.

Not a bad effort, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    A fan of theirs spat on me and threw milk on my friend at a NLD. They seem a bit feral?
    Milk?

Who throws milk at somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Milk?

Who throws milk at somebody?
    Spurs fans, P. I tell you this from experience.