Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I think I might begin suporting Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. But we already make plenty of money, albeit through television deals rather than winning trophies, and the best manager we've ever had is already in place. So, why change anything.

Also, we mustn't forget that Wenger's magical (in football anyway) ability to balance the transfer fees & players' wages books was the reason we hired Him in the first place; nothing to do with Kroenke.
    Basically we need that chap in Africa to come and offer Kroenke about £2billion for the club and then run it as his plaything. At least that is what we all want, anyway.

For me it doesn't matter, though. I am now a Chelsea/AFCB fan and they both have owners that don't care about spending money on players. Wd Russians

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well we dont know what some of our strange summer behaviours are down to. Nevertheless, strange they have been.....

I wasnt specifically criticising him, just pointing out that his record in ownership is not one that would have a fan salivating......
    Ivan said at the AGM that it's the media's fault that our summers have read like a circus script. Perhaps what we believe was going on wasn't happening at all and Arsene/Ivan have been quite content with the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Basically we need that chap in Africa to come and offer Kroenke about £2billion for the club and then run it as his plaything. At least that is what we all want, anyway.

For me it doesn't matter, though. I am now a Chelsea/AFCB fan and they both have owners that don't care about spending money on players. Wd Russians
    R, if Africans are the solution, you're buggered anyway. Everybody knows that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."