Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I might begin suporting Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You'd trade in three FA Cups to have a chance of finishing second.

Not much of a Spurs fan, are you?
    vg a

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    brilliant, young manager, attractive football, group of talented young players who will grow together and win trophies. A manager and owner who don't seem shy of spending money and are committed to winning.

What's not to like?
    Delle Alli.

A **** in all likelihood. A serial diver at this point, and then there is the head on him.

Not a lover of modern footballers by any stretch but I actually dislike this sham.

brilliant, young manager, attractive football, group of talented young players who will grow together and win trophies. A manager and owner who don't seem shy of spending money and are committed to winning.

What's not to like?
    And a brand new super duper stadium on the way. Ah hold on, that's when it all goes tits up judging by that other lot down the road...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

What's not to like?
    I have been considering Chelsea, tbh. Their fans aren’t all that but I frequent Parsons Green more than many other areas of London (especially Islington).

Of course, when Kroenke goes and we get an owner that spends money on players I will bin them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I have been considering Chelsea, tbh. Their fans aren’t all that but I frequent Parsons Green more than many other areas of London (especially Islington).

Of course, when Kroenke goes and we get an owner that spends money on players I will bin them off.
    How long will it be till he dies, Rich? Then it'll be Josh's turn. We'll all be dead before Arsenal is de-Kroenkefied.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How long will it be till he dies, Rich? Then it'll be Josh's turn. We'll all be dead before Arsenal is de-Kroenkefied.
    Not Sir C. He’s gonna live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not Sir C. He’s gonna live forever.
    But think how much just for men will make out of him..... free money imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    But think how much just for men will make out of him..... free money imo
    My beard is about 40% grey, yet I have exactly 2 grey heairs on my head. I find this strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My beard is about 40% grey, yet I have exactly 2 grey heairs on my head. I find this strange.
    So does everyone else, old chap

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have 2 hairs on my head
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar