Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of course the other elephant in the room is the fact that many

Of course the other elephant in the room is the fact that many

women like being sexually harassed (according to the prescribed definition).

This is evident in the fact that “sexual harassment” leads to concensual sex across the world every night of the week.

So what we’re asking men to do is essentially reduce their chances of getting laid. Something that for many men is already hard enough. Yep, good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

This is evident in the fact that “sexual harassment” leads to concensual sex across the world every night of the week.

So what we’re asking men to do is essentially reduce their chances of getting laid. Something that for many men is already hard enough. Yep, good luck with that.
    I don't believe that sexual activity is instigated in the same way it used to be, grandad. The kids just tinder each other up and agree the jiggy jiggy prior to meeting; this prevents any embarrassing misunderstandings or interferings.

Are you suggesting you can’t sexually harass
    someone online?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't believe that sexual activity is instigated in the same way it used to be, grandad. The kids just tinder each other up and agree the jiggy jiggy prior to meeting; this prevents any embarrassing misunderstandings or interferings.

Are you suggesting you can’t sexually harass
    someone online?
    Well you can't touch their boobies or their winkies, can you?

They sho nuff do!

Well according to Peter, rape is about control not sex, so touching boobies or winkies is not required for a charge of harassment.

Well you can't touch their boobies or their winkies, can you?

Well according to Peter, rape is about control not sex, so touching boobies or winkies is not required for a charge of harassment.
    You definitely can't rape someone online, I'm pretty sure of that.

Surely we are on a fairly steep path to a time when we've discussed this all so much that it all becomes meaningless and boring. Then we can go back to a little bit of normality.

You can mindrape them though, C. You are showing yourself to be very obtuse.

You can give them cancer, though.