Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A comment I heard on the radio this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Out of interest, p, have you ever held anyone’s hand when they were giving birth?
    Most painful experience a man can have... the advice i always offer is to make sure you have taken any wedding ring/ other ring off before she squeezes the living daylights out of you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No. My thoughts turned quite quickly to the whereabouts of the gentleman with the hammer.
    It's a shame she didn't say "you can't touch this"

I'll get my coat
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Most painful experience a man can have... the advice i always offer is to make sure you have taken any wedding ring/ other ring off before she squeezes the living daylights out of you
    A good friend of mine was 3 hours in when the midwife said he should nip home to get some things for the night as she wasn't going to squeeze it out any time soon. We thought it best that we head to the pub for a couple to relax a little. I'm at the bar ordering the second round and he gets a phone call saying baby has arrived

No, but I have seen it in films and the like. Looks pretty straightforward.
    It’s usually much longer and far less fun than on telly. At points it’s really quite dull. Mind you, it’s preferable to being anywhere near the business end, I’ll say that.

It’s usually much longer and far less fun than on telly. At points it’s really quite dull. Mind you, it’s preferable to being anywhere near the business end, I’ll say that.
    I think is one of those things people make a bit of a fuss about. I mean the entire process of labour usually takes no longer than about 12-14 hours, max.

I cant see it being any worse than a flight with BA and I have done plenty of them.

Experts (and I assume this refers to criminologists and therapists) view it as a means for establishing control. THat in the mind of the rapist sex is inherently about the desire to dominate women, even punish them.

May explain why someone like Weinstein chooses to do all this stuff to women instead of paying for it, which he could easily do. Paying for it is a form of control but one where the woman is willing to accept it. Paying for it also implies that one has to and therefore creates a limit to one's power over women. Coercion reflects his position of power and his ability to control women.

Pure speculation of course. Maybe he is just a sick ******* who enjoys making women do things they dont want to.
    I presume these criminologists and therapists of yours are currently looking for work?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Life sounds tough in the IT industry, a.
    Oh, I say!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

No, but I have seen it in films and the like. Looks pretty straightforward.
    Very straightforward indeed, if one observes the proceedings from a safe distance (in the pub, for example) as I was always advised to do.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I presume these criminologists and therapists of yours are currently looking for work?
    I dont know them. I am just saying, you seem them on the telly and stuff, always going on about it.

Experts etc....

I dont know them. I am just saying, you seem them on the telly and stuff, always going on about it.

Experts etc....
    Yes, full of shìt mostly.