Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This New York terror suspect

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And you are rather pleased with that, aren't you...
    Yes. Yes I am.

Sadly, the mealy-mouthed so-called Main Stream Media are too po-faced to bring such wordplay into the story at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Yes I am.

Sadly, the mealy-mouthed so-called Main Stream Media are too po-faced to bring such wordplay into the story at this stage.
    I was thinking. Trump can not win at all (What's new) on this one. anything he will say will be compared to the Las Vegas shooter and be branded a hypocrite.

Yes. Yes I am.

There was the 'Shoots you, Sir' incident.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was thinking. Trump can not win at all (What's new) on this one. anything he will say will be compared to the Las Vegas shooter and be branded a hypocrite.
    Isn't that how he wins though? He says something a bit daft, gets the PC media in a tailspin and lets them make themselves look ridiculous while all 'normal folk' agree that the PResident is talking sense and draining the swamp (despite the fact that he isn't actually doing anything at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Well since we still have absolutely no idea why the LV chap did what he did and a pretty damn clear idea of why laughing boy in NY did what he did, I'd suggest the two aren't really comparable. Whether people like it or not, motive matters.

There was the 'Shoots you, Sir' incident.....
    The Daily Sport's finest moment imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Isn't that how he wins though? He says something a bit daft, gets the PC media in a tailspin and lets them make themselves look ridiculous while all 'normal folk' agree that the PResident is talking sense and draining the swamp (despite the fact that he isn't actually doing anything at all).
    All he needs to look like the voice of common sense is to say something superficial and then let his media and political opponents tie themselves into logic-chopping knots trying to condemn an act whilst running a mile from even naming - let alone addressing - the thing that's actually behind it.

All he needs to look like the voice of common sense is to say something superficial and then let his media and political opponents tie themselves into logic-chopping knots trying to condemn an act whilst running a mile from even naming - let alone addressing - the thing that's actually behind it.
    I learned of the Croydon Cat Killer (though it seems he roams far and wide now) recently and found this most distressing. Perhaps more so than this chap in New York which I concede is a strange way to feel.

If I caught anyone doing anything beastly to either of my cats then I'd genuinely worry about how I'd react.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I learned of the Croydon Cat Killer (though it seems he roams far and wide now) recently and found this most distressing. Perhaps more so than this chap in New York which I concede is a strange way to feel.

If I caught anyone doing anything beastly to either of my cats then I'd genuinely worry about how I'd react.
    Oh, the cat killer bothers me far more than islamic terrorists, r. That's perfectly natural. I care about cats, while humans can pretty much go fück themselves.

Oh, the cat killer bothers me far more than islamic terrorists, r. That's perfectly natural. I care about cats, while humans can pretty much go fück themselves.
    He lures them in with chicken/other treats before using blunt force to knock them out. Then he dismembers their bodies