Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, trick or treat etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters
    My flatmate was less than impressed by the loss of his Shredded Wheat, I can tell you. I refused to buy him any more on the grounds that I felt I'd basically done him a favour by getting shot of the foul stuff.

Top noncing opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    1. Utter Yankee ****ery

or

2. Not, lots of Maoams and Haribo to gorge on later.
    . . . . . . .

wonderful Yankee invention, brings a bit of joy to these dark, progressively colder months.

Master WES is at his school, little Miss WES is out for the night at a party - Mrs WES and I shall scoff down dinner, turn off all the lights and then head down to our local where the staff shall be suitably attired and the ambience is certain to have a festive, joyful feel.

wd Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    When I was younger we would go out and look to attack people, other likeminded folk and indeed other innocents, with eggs and concoctions made from foodstuffs and general rubbish. This would naturally as one grew up proceed to things like bangers which you would throw at cars, put into letter boxes and throw at people’s houses. Kind of turned into a game of cat and mouse with the RUC who would be mooching around.

Got out of hand in the end as people would invariably attack them.

I never once did the whole T+T thing that is now so common. Houses decorated on a par with the Xmas. It’s gone mad tbh.
    If a house is decorated then they are open to kids knocking for sweets, if it isn't then kids don't go there... works very well and the young kids love it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar