Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you people aware of the work of famous 'youtuber'

Are you people aware of the work of famous 'youtuber'

Casey Neistat?

I recommend checking out a few of his videos. They're like 9 minute movies, each one a day in his life.

Be warned, it's the ultimate rabbit hole. Once in, you could easily be there for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Casey Neistat?

I recommend checking out a few of his videos. They're like 9 minute movies, each one a day in his life.

Be warned, it's the ultimate rabbit hole. Once in, you could easily be there for hours.
    It's not the one who talks in explicit detail about bumming chaps and them shítting on his cock, is it? Because it took me days to get over that.

Casey Neistat?

Is he an American chap?

as I have the personalty of Jack Dee I don't think I'd be suited to making videos.
    These americans are so damn positive. I received multiple complements whilst away from strangers regarding items of my clothing. and they were not up to any sort of scams.

Casey Neistat?

He has one there on flying Air Emirates A380 business class, sitting at the bar etc. Shows how utterly wonderful it is. And what you're missing with your anti-Arab racist views.

And I shall be on another one this very Sunday

To Mumbai

Yes..saw some of his vids.

You should watch the one he did about why he was voting for Hillary.

Way too creepy that one.

But the flight videos are quite good.

Sir C you should check out the Urban Gentry. Quite a pleasing channel imo.

And won of favourites - Abroad in Japan. You’ll get hooked on this imo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not the one who talks in explicit detail about bumming chaps and them shítting on his cock, is it? Because it took me days to get over that.
    No bumming, no cóckshítting. You should have a look when you've got the odd day to lose. It cost me all of last Sunday.

Talking of bumming and cóckshítting, I'm going to dinner with one of my French gays tonight. Just one. Because they have split. As it were.

My heart is broken. Everyone splits up! Why can't people just be nice and stay together?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Yes..saw some of his vids.

You should watch the one he did about why he was voting for Hillary.

Way too creepy that one.

But the flight videos are quite good.

Sir C you should check out the Urban Gentry. Quite a pleasing channel imo.

And won of favourites - Abroad in Japan. You’ll get hooked on this imo
    Thanks t, I'll have a look when next I have a spare lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    He has one there on flying Air Emirates A380 business class, sitting at the bar etc. Shows how utterly wonderful it is. And what you're missing with your anti-Arab racist views.

And I shall be on another one this very Sunday

To Mumbai
    He is American, like yourself, and therefore, like yourself, entirely lacking in taste.

No bumming, no cóckshítting. You should have a look when you've got the odd day to lose. It cost me all of last Sunday.

Talking of bumming and cóckshítting, I'm going to dinner with one of my French gays tonight. Just one. Because they have split. As it were.

My heart is broken. Everyone splits up! Why can't people just be nice and stay together?
    You started it, mate. I blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is he an American chap?

as I have the personalty of Jack Dee I don't think I'd be suited to making videos.
    These americans are so damn positive. I received multiple complements whilst away from strangers regarding items of my clothing. and they were not up to any sort of scams.
    He is a septic, but not the bad kiind.