Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you people aware of the work of famous 'youtuber'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You started it, mate. I blame you.
    Yes, there is a degree to which I'm thankful it's not just me any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, there is a degree to which I'm thankful it's not just me any more.
    Yes. Misery loves company. Sorry to hear about your gay chums, though.

Ha! You're all watching Casey Neistat videos, aren't you?

I've single-handedly ruined London's productivity figures this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Casey Neistat?

I recommend checking out a few of his videos. They're like 9 minute movies, each one a day in his life.

Be warned, it's the ultimate rabbit hole. Once in, you could easily be there for hours.
    My kids talk to me of YouTubers.

I don't expect it from you.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My kids talk to me of YouTubers.

I don't expect it from you.
    My stepsons see being a Youtuber as a valid and desirable career path. I have pointed out that they'd have to have something interesting to say first, but they don't seem to think this should be an issue. And, given that some of the most successful Youtubers seem to be grown adults playing video games while people watch, I fear they may have a point.

I dislike the modern world very much.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-31-2017 at 04:26 PM.

And, given that some of the most successful Youtubers seem to be grown adults playing video games while people watch, I fear they may have a point.
    Perhaps only real difference between watching people who are good at video games and watching people who are good at sport, is that one involves sweating. All the rest is just cultural fluff and illusion.

My stepsons' see being a Youtuber as a valid and desirable career path. I have pointed out that they'd have to have something interesting to say first, but they don't seem to think this should be an issue. And, given that some of the most successful Youtubers seem to be grown adults playing video games while people watch, I fear they may have a point.

I dislike the modern world very much.
    Apparently, I am advised of course, that they make “millions”.

Anyway in general I concur with you.

This is the modern world that I've learnt about. This is the modern world, we don't need no one, to tell us what's right or wrong

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This is the modern world that I've learnt about. This is the modern world, we don't need no one, to tell us what's right or wrong
    Though the modern world he wrote about is now an antiquated one, which we can only imagine today in glimpses by watching episodes of The Sweeney.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Perhaps only real difference between watching people who are good at video games and watching people who are good at sport, is that one involves sweating. All the rest is just cultural fluff and illusion.
    Hmm. Dunno. I can watch Lionel Messi and know that, however much I had practised, etc, etc there is no way I could ever have done what he does.

On the other hand, some sad cünt who sits in his mum's basement week-in, week-out playing video games, I tend to think 'Yeah, I could have done that'.

Hmm. Dunno. I can watch Lionel Messi and know that, however much I had practised, etc, etc there is no way I could ever have done what he does.

On the other hand, some sad cünt who sits in his mum's basement week-in, week-out playing video games, I tend to think 'Yeah, I could have done that'.
    Maybe, but if we accept that people should be allowed to play video games without the Recreation Police kicking down their door going "ello ello what's all this then?" it will also be acceptable for them to be able to take tips from those who have spent their lives, rightly or wrongly, mastering the games.

Besides, I bet you don't actually watch Lionel Messi very often.