Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jesus H Christ on a bike being bum-fúcked and burned. I was researching

Jesus H Christ on a bike being bum-fúcked and burned. I was researching

child refusal to attend school - got a couple of little issues with my very strong minded daughter just now - and I came across this and I believe I have never been so singularly appalled by one sentence written by another human being

Another possibility that occurred to me while reading this is that she may be having gender identity issues. My youngest child (now 17) recently transitioned from her birth gender (female) to non-gender binary and had her breasts removed over the summer. The change in her demeanor has been striking - she is much happier in school now.

Look, just claiming you're a female doesn't make you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    child refusal to attend school - got a couple of little issues with my very strong minded daughter just now - and I came across this and I believe I have never been so singularly appalled by one sentence written by another human being
    Jesus ****ing Christ, Herb, are you serious?

Look, just claiming you're a female doesn't make you one.

My glw's making a doc about an Indian caste who are hereidtary prostitutes, it's all the caste can do. (Goes back to the Moghul invasion.)

Even if the blokes there self-identify as female, they won't have their virginity sold as teenagers, so they're not bints in my book.

Likewise, in India, female friends I've been with have been groped on sleeper trains, had a bloke climb through the window above the door and be on top of them when they woke up, basically raped on a sleeper bus and gang-raped by 5 Kashmiris in Paharganj, New Delhi.

Had I self-identified as female those mornings, it still wouldn't have happened to me. Fact.

I can't believe their parents have let them cut off their tits at that age. Be a lesbian or bi-sexual. Wear tomboy clothes. But wait until your hormones have settled down before you make irrevocable decisions.

I've loads of mates, male and female, who thought they were gay at that age and tried it, only to find out there weren't, even though they had hoped they were cos they thought it would be cool.