Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I just apologise unreservedly to the woman on the Victoria line

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I saw Nigella on the telly last night, h. She seems to have lost about half her bodyweight and looks a bit haggard. Her tits and arse have virtually disappeared. As I watched, I thought about how much this state of affairs would distress you.

She's probably trimmed back her egregiously hairy clung-piece as well
    Apart from all that - chicken thighs and peas? Roasted for over an hour? Jesus H Títty Christ!

As I said yesterday, it increasingly appears that the endgame is to portray most perfectly normal male behaviour as 'toxic' and by extension do the same to men.

If I weren't so old, it might bother me.
    A sort of toxic feminism? That's old hat surely?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Apart from all that - chicken thighs and peas? Roasted for over an hour? Jesus H Títty Christ!
    If you can keep it moist, chicken cooked for that long can be very good. When I do chicken legs with the salt and pepper, I'll let them cook for nearly an hour. The juices they release that go all sticky seem to prevent dryness.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    A sort of toxic feminism? That's old hat surely?
    For it to have gone mainstream so easily is new. As a sex, we are increasingly being officially branded as 'toxic'.

For it to have gone mainstream so easily is new. As a sex, we are increasingly being officially branded as 'toxic'.
    I'm not sure. Women have always found men "toxic". It seems to me that, if anything, their real complaint now is that we are not toxic enough, we're not unapologetically toxic enough, as would have been the case in the past.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    One of our industry websites (Mediatel) has an article on how this poor chap was asked to do the Top 5 women in the office in the 90's and refused to take part and his career suffered for it.
    1. *******s he refused to take part.
    2. *******s his career suffered because of it
    3. The girls in our office were doing that in regards the chaps in our office the other day with the gay finance chap
    All getting very silly now
    3. And what number were you, PRSB?

Admit it, if you weren't number 1 you'd be devastated.