Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I just apologise unreservedly to the woman on the Victoria line

Can I just apologise unreservedly to the woman on the Victoria line

back in the summer of 92' I think it was.
    I may have stared longing at her voluptuous cleavage, perhaps more than a few times, before alighting at Oxford Street.

With foresight, I accept this was an act of male oppression and I should instead have focused more on those little advertising cards, positioned along side the tube maps, above her head.

40 lashes and a couple of hail Mary's ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I may have stared longing at her voluptuous cleavage, perhaps more than a few times, before alighting at Oxford Street.

With foresight, I accept this was an act of male oppression and I should instead have focused more on those little advertising cards, positioned along side the tube maps, above her head.

I am afraid you must be re-educated by a Twitter mob, 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I am afraid you must be re-educated by a Twitter mob, 7.
    Am I right in saying that the front page of The Sun this morning concerns an adult male touching an adult female's knee?

Jesus fùcking wept.

This is abuse of the most egregious nature for not only did you lasciviously ogle her secondary sexual characteristics, no doubt making revolting honking and snorting noises, you used the crowded nature of the situation to surreptitiously stroke your thunderous erection through your tradesman's overalls.

I have already reported you to thon journalist who accused Marlon Brando of rape and she will now hound you mercilessly - and rightly so!

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

Pic ....... ?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    This is abuse of the most egregious nature for not only did you lasciviously ogle her secondary sexual characteristics, no doubt making revolting honking and snorting noises, you used the crowded nature of the situation to surreptitiously stroke your thunderous erection through your tradesman's overalls.

I have already reported you to thon journalist who accused Marlon Brando of rape and she will now hound you mercilessly - and rightly so!
    I saw Nigella on the telly last night, h. She seems to have lost about half her bodyweight and looks a bit haggard. Her tits and arse have virtually disappeared. As I watched, I thought about how much this state of affairs would distress you.

She's probably trimmed back her egregiously hairy clung-piece as well

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Am I right in saying that the front page of The Sun this morning concerns an adult male touching an adult female's knee?

Jesus fùcking wept.
    One of our industry websites (Mediatel) has an article on how this poor chap was asked to do the Top 5 women in the office in the 90's and refused to take part and his career suffered for it.
    1. *******s he refused to take part.
    2. *******s his career suffered because of it
    3. The girls in our office were doing that in regards the chaps in our office the other day with the gay finance chap
    All getting very silly now

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    One of our industry websites (Mediatel) has an article on how this poor chap was asked to do the Top 5 women in the office in the 90's and refused to take part and his career suffered for it.
    1. *******s he refused to take part.
    2. *******s his career suffered because of it
    3. The girls in our office were doing that in regards the chaps in our office the other day with the gay finance chap
    All getting very silly now
    As I said yesterday, it increasingly appears that the endgame is to portray most perfectly normal male behaviour as 'toxic' and by extension do the same to men.

If I weren't so old, it might bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I saw Nigella on the telly last night, h. She seems to have lost about half her bodyweight and looks a bit haggard. Her tits and arse have virtually disappeared. As I watched, I thought about how much this state of affairs would distress you.

She's probably trimmed back her egregiously hairy clung-piece as well
    I saw the stills B and it did indeed horrify me. Looks like she underwent a double mastectomy. Those lovely big lovely pendulous great big titties all gone gone gone. And I did also find it hard to imagine would still leave the garden to grow wild. Some witch of life coach, beautician, fitness consultant will have insisted on it

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I saw the stills B and it did indeed horrify me. Looks like she underwent a double mastectomy. Those lovely big lovely pendulous great big titties all gone gone gone. And I did also find it hard to imagine would still leave the garden to grow wild. Some witch of life coach, beautician, fitness consultant will have insisted on it
    There, there, h. You'll just have to find another matronly type to fixate on.