Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My brain is friggin melting after all the sh!t that went down today.

My brain is friggin melting after all the sh!t that went down today.

Completely wiped the floor with the Trump government. Trump I think will survive, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Completely wiped the floor with the Trump government. Trump I think will survive, but that's about it.
    You're going to have to hold yer horses a little there, Hank. It's all still a big nothingburger.

But since the news business is on its knees and your sort are the only ones still tuning in to CNN, even a nothingburger is better than nothing at all, so to speak. Manna from heaven, it ain't, though. Anyway, not yet.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You're going to have to hold yer horses a little there, Hank. It's all still a big nothingburger.

But since the news business is on its knees and your sort are the only ones still tuning in to CNN, even a nothingburger is better than nothing at all, so to speak. Manna from heaven, it ain't, though. Anyway, not yet.
    I for one couldn't give a flying fùck, r. Although granted I'm not a Yanqui and have no skin in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I for one couldn't give a flying fùck, r. Although granted I'm not a Yanqui and have no skin in the game.
    I never go to the office nowadays so this sort of thing is my only source of politics. I find it all terribly compelling
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I never go to the office nowadays so this sort of thing is my only source of politics. I find it all terribly compelling
    I'm struck by what appears to be the widespread assumption that Russians have acquired magical powers in recent years to rig elections. When did this happen? Is Ivan now magically competent at such things?

I'm struck by what appears to be the widespread assumption that Russians have acquired magical powers in recent years to rig elections. When did this happen? Is Ivan now magically competent at such things?
    Oh, it's nothing new; people have always tried it on, and often succeeded too. Anyway, at least achieved their desired result.

Politics is a dirty business, always has been.

Don't dismiss it b. Russia being a mafiocracy means that their hackers can operate without fear of prosecution.. They are, after all, doing Godfather Putin's will. Politicians freed from the nuisance of having to win elections fairly and squarely would consider this kind of thing small beer.

You're echoing talking points of Fox News, as is your right. Laura Ingraham: Nothing Burger. Redgumamo: Nothing Burger. The speculation is that Papadopoulos wore a wire, which is pretty cool. He's been "flipped." Also very funny and delectable.

We are going to have anarcho-syndicalists in the White House come 2018. :rubhands:

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    You're echoing talking points of Fox News, as is your right. Laura Ingraham: Nothing Burger. Redgumamo: Nothing Burger. The speculation is that Papadopoulos wore a wire, which is pretty cool. He's been "flipped." Also very funny and delectable.

We are going to have anarcho-syndicalists in the White House come 2018. :rubhands:
    It was the CNN guy that first said it. Anyway, most famously used it in this context. Van Jones?

They got nothing from Pap anyway. Plenty of collusion, of course (that's his job after all), but crucially, so far no conspiracy that could be considered illegal. Hence the piffling, minor charges.

It was the CNN guy that first said it. Anyway, most famously used it in this context. Van Jones?

They got nothing from Pap anyway. Plenty of collusion, of course (that's his job after all), but crucially, so far no conspiracy that could be considered illegal. Hence the piffling, minor charges.
    Dude, you're living in a completely different universe. Money laundering, twelve counts, for Manafort. How would you know they got nothing from Pap? The charges suggest that he's collaborating with the authorities. Van Jones did not coin the meme or phrase, nothingburger. It predates his current eminence. Ingraham used the term though in this present content.