Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Poor Santi

Poor Santi

nearly had to have his foot chopped off... when you are as diddy as him to lose a foot just isn't an option.

Also lost part of his tattoo to his ankle after a skin graft
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    nearly had to have his foot chopped off... when you are as diddy as him to lose a foot just isn't an option.

Also lost part of his tattoo to his ankle after a skin graft
    One wonders why he's put himself through that at such an age. I mean, at 25, he'd have 10 years ahead of him to earn a fortune from a functioning ankle, but surely now he's made his money and is seeing retirement lurking just over the hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders why he's put himself through that at such an age. I mean, at 25, he'd have 10 years ahead of him to earn a fortune from a functioning ankle, but surely now he's made his money and is seeing retirement lurking just over the hill?
    Clinging on... most footballers hate to think as their career almost over, I would guess that if he doesn't make a successful comeback this season then he will pack it all in
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's got the rest of his life ahead of him though; may as well get the injury sorted in any case. I doubt it's about money anymore, or even football.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."