Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Yesterday I discovered Mill Hill

Yesterday I discovered Mill Hill

It is a hill with a charming village on it in a strange semi-rural enclave of North London between Barnet, Edgware and Finchley. it has a pub and, of course, its own tube station at the bottom of the hill. The glorious Dollis Brook viaduct which serves the station is one of the Seven Great Wonders of North London.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It is a hill with a charming village on it in a strange semi-rural enclave of North London between Barnet, Edgware and Finchley. it has a pub and, of course, its own tube station at the bottom of the hill. The glorious Dollis Brook viaduct which serves the station is one of the Seven Great Wonders of North London.

Used to play football up there every Monday night. Can't remember a decent pub

My gf's granny used to live there, back in the 80s. She had a Mini 850. Automatic. The slushbox had two gears.

Useful for connections on the overground train to Stansted...

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Can't remember a decent pub
    You may well be right.

https://www.adamandevemillhill.co.uk/

ffs - where are the potatoes?

It is pretty much **** central.

Nice viaduct though.