Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quite enjoying Mindhunter. Do you have that show; it's on netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If you know what you're looking for, that's fine. If you just want to browse to find something you might like, it's weirdly bad.

For instance, there's no 'War movie' category. What the fück is that all about?
    It is **** - I basically get the same suggestions in loads of different categories

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    That may seem obvious LA. But when you open it up on the TV it just has rows of different genres to scroll through. You actually have to either scroll all the way up or down (can't remember) to find the search option.
    Yes, sorry. It does seem more complicated on the TV. I tried using it the other day (and there are far fewer shows on German NetfLix I think)

For instance, there's no 'War movie' category. What the fück is that all about?
    It would be rather irresponsible of them to encourage toxic masculinity, don't you think?

Trying to find something in the iPlayer download on my Sky box is annoying. I can find what's been on this week, but can't access the rest of the series without going into the archive of absolutely everything and paging through from A-Z.

Oh, and another thing. If I record something onto the Sky Box it stays as long as I want. If I download from the iPlayer it goes and bloody deletes it three weeks after it was on telleh. This happened to the Vietnam series after I'd only watched the first episode and I was quite CROSS. On the same day my phone line went down so I won't be able to watch from episode three either.

Beeb Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It would be rather irresponsible of them to encourage toxic masculinity, don't you think?

Trying to find something in the iPlayer download on my Sky box is annoying. I can find what's been on this week, but can't access the rest of the series without going into the archive of absolutely everything and paging through from A-Z.
    Yes. There's some real gems in the documentary list, but you have to scroll all the way through to find out what they are.

Yeah, I quite like it. Although I wish his tedious, unsmiling girlfriend would fück off.
    The Expanse is excellent, if you like sci-fi stuff