Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I really need a new hobby, I just don't understand this game.

I really need a new hobby, I just don't understand this game.

Spurs, who are everything that's wonderful and by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, with the best manager in history and a striker ten times better than Pele, have 20 points from 10 games.

Arsenal, in crisis due to being absolutely shíte, managed by a senile old man with a team full of utter pussies, have 19 points from 10 games.

It's amazing how much difference that 1 point makes, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Spurs, who are everything that's wonderful and by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, with the best manager in history and a striker ten times better than Pele, have 20 points from 10 games.

Arsenal, in crisis due to being absolutely shíte, managed by a senile old man with a team full of utter pussies, have 19 points from 10 games.

That was last week, since then we have won 2 games and they have lost 2. they are obviously a 1 man team while we are fighters. this will obviously change next weekend when we get smashed at man City
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Did you see that nice house for sale in the Cotswolds with it's own landing strip..... got your name on it

I've actually bothered watching the last two Match of the Days and am now therefore an expert on the league. So here goes:

There is only one really good side in it and that's City. Everyone else is distinctly meh. FACT

We are in the clutch of a crisis of consistency, Sir C.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Did you see that nice house for sale in the Cotswolds with it's own landing strip..... got your name on it
    I didn't see that, no.

My guess is that, in the Cotswolds, it might fall outside my budget

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We are in the clutch of a crisis of consistency, Sir C.
    Consistent enough to achive 19 points, though.

Spurs, of course, have been consistent enough to achieve 20 points. That's much, much more consistent than us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    That was last week, since then we have won 2 games and they have lost 2. they are obviously a 1 man team while we are fighters. this will obviously change next weekend when we get smashed at man City
    Oh, we have Man City, do we? That'll be fun. Poor old Per... I can't imagine he's looking forward to it.

I didn't see that, no.

My guess is that, in the Cotswolds, it might fall outside my budget
    £1.5m which sounded cheap... didn't see how much work it needed doing on it though...

Consistent enough to achive 19 points, though.

Spurs, of course, have been consistent enough to achieve 20 points. That's much, much more consistent than us.
    I mean we are too consistent. Consistently not quite good enough to do anything meaningful.

If Spurs are still having the same season every year in ten years time they will start to get restless.