Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dare say the real-ale fascistii of awimb will pillory me for saying so but I am

Dear dear c.. I quit the devil's weed since 12 years and if I can do it anyone can. My mother gaffed without hindrance throughout my time in her belly so I was born addicted and suffered withdrawal at birth.

Now when I quit, the weed problem troubled me too but fret ye not, the nicotine free herbal ciggy is your friend. Just build your stogie from them ( the menthol ones make for a really very satisfactory smoke).
    These chaps https://www.amazon.co.uk/PACK-Honeyr...thol+cigarette
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 10-27-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How am I going to manage a charming spliff now I no longer smoke? This troubles me. Is there vaping weed available?
    Yep!

You can buy a vapouriser and stick your weed in that. Works rather well.

Of course, there are plenty of other ways to digest it...

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Not certain of the provenance but my friend who provided the sprouts suspects AK48.

I nurtured one winner in my wife's greenhouse then finished it off outside. Only kept the buds and it felt profligate chucking away those fat green leaves but they were a little headachey.

Tis a fine mellow smoke - nothing like Skunk of which I vehemently disapprove.

Do you partake p?
    Not personally (gave it up quite a while ago) but my other half is something of a connoisseur so I know my stuff.

One should never smoke the leaves. Bad news all round. At a certain volume they can be used to make a passable hash.

Outside grow is the holy grail but obviously rather difficult.

You shouldn't dismiss skunk. There are hundreds of the more mellow variety that you would find absurdly pleasing. The top end is obviously Head **** territory.

Oh no no no c, no trouble at all, the pleasure is all mine. I mean if I can ever be of any help to you whatsoever ...

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh no no no c, no trouble at all, the pleasure is all mine. I mean if I can ever be of any help to you whatsoever ...
    Ah, sorry, didn't see that.

tyvm h. I'll look into that.