Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, as it's Friday, I may drink tonight.

So, as it's Friday, I may drink tonight.

The thing is that I'm not particularly fussed. After two weeks of dry midweeks, I seem to have broken the drinking habit and I'm wondering, just wondering... if I didn't drink at all for a week, would I ever drink again?

I only drink when it gets dark
    I cannot wait for the clocks to go back
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The thing is that I'm not particularly fussed. After two weeks of dry midweeks, I seem to have broken the drinking habit and I'm wondering, just wondering... if I didn't drink at all for a week, would I ever drink again?
    Jesus fvcking wept. Take a long, hard look at yourself, man!

I sometimes I didn't smoke for the past 12 hours on this plane or the 2 hours in the airport before hand.
    I then proceed to those lovely areas with taxis and shuttle buses whizzing by. and it's a horrible cigarette especially if it's really hot out.

why do I do this?
    But if I went to bed and had a lie in I don't think about smoking until I get up.
    I don't smoke much though anymore. i turned to vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jesus fvcking wept. Take a long, hard look at yourself, man!
    I'm really starting to wonder where all this is going to end. A bloke in a meeting the other day was talking about someone smoking and he said, 'I mean it's not 1996 is it? Who even smokes any more?' and I found myself nodding in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I sometimes I didn't smoke for the past 12 hours on this plane or the 2 hours in the airport before hand.
    I then proceed to those lovely areas with taxis and shuttle buses whizzing by. and it's a horrible cigarette especially if it's really hot out.

why do I do this?
    But if I went to bed and had a lie in I don't think about smoking until I get up.
    I don't smoke much though anymore. i turned to vaping
    I haven't smoked for 33 days.

I'm really starting to wonder where all this is going to end. A bloke in a meeting the other day was talking about someone smoking and he said, 'I mean it's not 1996 is it? Who even smokes any more?' and I found myself nodding in agreement.
    I felt like a criminal smoking in San Francisco.
    you 'have' to stand at the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I only drink when it gets dark
    I cannot wait for the clocks to go back
    What the fúck do you do in June, dude?

I haven't smoked for 33 days.
    Well done Sir C.

I actually mean that. Unlike when I say good luck or other such meaningless things.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well done Sir C.

I actually mean that. Unlike when I say good luck or other such meaningless things.
    It's no achievement, sw. Vaping takes all the pain away.

ty for your good wishes, though.