Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old school poll, Awimb: I’m In the pub. Going up for a pint now (Aspall’s cider,

That Pipers crisp range uses a pleasing range of hues for their packet design
    But they ****ed up by using caramel on their Spicy Tomato one
    I would not buy that flavour on principal
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd imagine that every chap has faced this situation h. The mark of a true gentleman is to grit the teeth and complete the task.
    Not pretend to be terribly interested in her stomach and then ascend gradually to the beasts, pop it in and start banging away, then?

Besides, I’d have thought gritting the teeth could be quite dangerous in that situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I simply pretended to have been overcome with a desire to kiss her navel a couple of times before retreating.
    See below. As it were.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Cider vinegar and sea salt

There is no other option that one could defend imo
    Oh, was there a stout, yoemanly salt & vinegar under all that pretence? I missed it, blinded by foodw@nkery.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not pretend to be terribly interested in her stomach and then ascend gradually to the beasts, pop it in and start banging away, then?

Besides, I’d have thought gritting the teeth could be quite dangerous in that situation?
    Retreat from a difficult situation? Should we stamp you LMF, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh, was there a stout, yoemanly salt & vinegar under all that pretence? I missed it, blinded by foodw@nkery.
    There was also a ready salted masquerading as ‘Sea Salt’

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Retreat from a difficult situation? Should we stamp you LMF, perhaps?
    In my defence, I was a mere stripling confronted with my first working-class northern vagina. I’d cut my teeth on Home Counties, public school fannies prior to that.

There was also a ready salted masquerading as ‘Sea Salt’
    But sea salt is better than salt. and cider vinegar adds additional flavor to regular vinegar, more depth.

I know people like you and Ash hate change/progress with a burning passion, but the reality is that sea salt and cider vinegar crisps are a massive improvement on the traditional version.

See below. As it were.
    Good Lord b. What a splendid coincidence. Now if I can get the hang of not pressing Reply To thread we shall all be a little less confused

In my defence, I was a mere stripling confronted with my first working-class northern vagina. I’d cut my teeth on Home Counties, public school fannies prior to that.
    A chap needs some time on the front line to harden himself up, as it were.