Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old school poll, Awimb: I’m In the pub. Going up for a pint now (Aspall’s cider,

Prawn Cocktail or Scampi for a womanly scent
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Or them.

Can one really tell the difference though between Devon and non-Devon beef on a bit of chemically synthesised flavour powder on a crisp?
    They contain ‘Devon Fore rib extract, apparently. Quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Blimey, that's taken mummage japery to a new level.
    ty,a. You're kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Prawn Cocktail or Scampi for a womanly scent
    Scamp and lemon Nik-Naks were what we all used to joke smelled like fanny before any of us had actually smelt fanny.

I always eat a peppermint and hold my breath
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're thinking of prawn cocktail, h. In general fanny terms, anyway. I never smelt your mum's because I couldn't get the dog off it.
    Did you ever in your life c, apart from my mother of course, go into dive mode to enjoy a little feasting and have to retreat because of the pungency of the affair? I did once - french bird - God the stench!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Did you ever in your life c, apart from my mother of course, go into dive mode to enjoy a little feasting and have to retreat because of the pungency of the affair? I did once - french bird - God the stench!
    I'd imagine that every chap has faced this situation h. The mark of a true gentleman is to grit the teeth and complete the task.

Cider vinegar and sea salt

There is no other option that one could defend imo

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I did that once with a girl from Wigan. A rich and meaty odour engulfed me and I decided discretion was the better part of valour.

She lectures on physiology in New Zealand now, it seems.

I simply pretended to have been overcome with a desire to kiss her navel a couple of times before retreating.