Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What's for lunch?

What's for lunch?

I want something different but it's the usual city stuff round here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I want something different but it's the usual city stuff round here.
    I had some beefy instant noodle type efforts. The place smells like a tramp's crotch now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I had some beefy instant noodle type efforts. The place smells like a tramp's crotch now.
    I never go for hot food, as the kitchen here is small and I don't want to sit with anywon.

I love the grumpy character I play the other day I was asked what music do I like. I said I am not really into music.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I never go for hot food, as the kitchen here is small and I don't want to sit with anywon.

I love the grumpy character I play the other day I was asked what music do I like. I said I am not really into music.
    Best way, f. If they knew about your guitar habit, they'd probably try and engage you in conversation about it - which would obviously be awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Best way, f. If they knew about your guitar habit, they'd probably try and engage you in conversation about it - which would obviously be awful.
    none of them are aware of my life out of work. in previous jobs years ago I made this mistake. though that was when it was a novelty.

The one who was harassing me isn't harassing me as much. she tried to add me on facebook but i had none of it.
    yesterday she came over trying find out why I didn't accept her.

It's quite simple no work people on my facebook.
    'you just came up as someone I might know' 'I'm not a stalker'

Sure.

I'm thinking of Goodmans and a burger. Had too much steak in the UAE to want one.

Cheese and bacon, hold the fried onions, medium with truffled chips and béarnaise on the side.

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm thinking of Goodmans and a burger. Had too much steak in the UAE to want one.

Cheese and bacon, hold the fried onions, medium with truffled chips and béarnaise on the side.

Hmmm
    Hmm I might try this out
    https://twitter.com/ThePoutinerie/st...56675676868608