Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thon repugnant Guardian bird's list of celeb men who have committed sex

it's about elliciting an authentic response from the actor, isn't t.

Still, not as bad as Hitchcock unleashing the birds on Tippi Hedren after telling her they'd be fake crows.

Justified in the name of art, shirley? Not to mention the fact that both scenes helped propel the respective women to stardom.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was there not some suggestion that Brando and Bertolucci connived in not telling the actress that he was going to simulate anal sex before filming the scene and that her distress in that scene is at least in part real?

Not rape, of course, but not very nice behaviour.

. . . . . . .
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 10-27-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Do we know the brand of butter used ?
    I will boycott it forthwith
    I believe it was Le President. A splendid butter imo, although I can't attest to its properties as a sexual lubricant.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    You said that in an extremely posh accent Red
    I'm from Henley-on-Thames, V.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe it was Le President. A splendid butter imo, although I can't attest to its properties as a sexual lubricant.
    Oh? Why not?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I prefer the unsalted version
    The salted one irritates the partner
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

It depends who one is having sex with c. If some poor young chit like Susan George was required to couple with a clumsy great brute like you then endurance would indeed be required.

He touched my winky c - and told me his winky was a 'magic lolly'

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Still, not as bad as Hitchcock unleashing the birds on Tippi Hedren after telling her they'd be fake crows.

Justified in the name of art, shirley? Not to mention the fact that both scenes helped propel the respective women to stardom.
    Erm, it pretty much ended Maria Schneider's career and she descended into depression, drink and drug abuse.

I Can't Believe It's Not Bugger
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh? Why not?
    Who can be bothered going downstairs to the fridge?