Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thon repugnant Guardian bird's list of celeb men who have committed sex

You said that in an extremely posh accent Red
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was there not some suggestion that Brando and Bertolucci connived in not telling the actress that he was going to simulate anal sex before filming the scene and that her distress in that scene is at least in part real?

Not rape, of course, but not very nice behaviour.
    Rape is rape. Even when it isn't.

I actually listened to a serious conversation about this last week. Apparently it is essential that false rape accusations are given a proper hearing so that the man who didnt rape anyone can learn from his mistakes. THey went on to explain that, if anything, these cases were more important than cases of actual rape.

Yes, joking aside, their behaviour was appalling. Worse yet was Peckinpah and his

Was there not some suggestion that Brando and Bertolucci connived in not telling the actress that he was going to simulate anal sex before filming the scene and that her distress in that scene is at least in part real?

Not rape, of course, but not very nice behaviour.
    similar treatment of the lovely Susan George in Straw Dogs. He attempted to bully her into enduring real sex for that scene.

I don't think it was. As I recall, it was on the floor with him when he was having a bit of a pre-buggery snack.
    He was keen on a snack, I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    similar treatment of the lovely Susan George in Straw Dogs. He attempted to bully her into enduring real sex for that scene.
    It is interesting that you assume sex is something to be 'endured'; this suggests some deep-seated issues.

Would you like to show us on the doll where he touched you?

. . . . . . .
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 10-27-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I actually listened to a serious conversation about this last week. Apparently it is essential that false rape accusations are given a proper hearing so that the man who didnt rape anyone can learn from his mistakes. THey went on to explain that, if anything, these cases were more important than cases of actual rape.
    Yes, that's essentially the line the CPS took over the Ched Evans case, isn't it. Had he not been a "celebrity", they almost certainly wouldn't have touched it with yours. So to speak.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Yes. She also made it clear that - contrary to what the BBFC were told - the second rape was very much meant to be buggery.

Do we know the brand of butter used ?
    I will boycott it forthwith
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

The world is a scary place at the moment, p. Hold me.