Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thon repugnant Guardian bird's list of celeb men who have committed sex

Thon repugnant Guardian bird's list of celeb men who have committed sex

offences includes Marlon Brando for rape. Scrutiny reveals that he made her list because he enacted rape in Last Tango In Paris.

I very nearly did something I have never done and signed up to her ridiculous blog just so I could tell her what a pustule she is. Then I bottled it as I didn't want a platoon of rabid moustacheo'd lesbians pursuing me to eviscerate me and separate me from my inordinately fulsome testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    offences includes Marlon Brando for rape. Scrutiny reveals that he made her list because he enacted rape in Last Tango In Paris.

I very nearly did something I have never done and signed up to her ridiculous blog just so I could tell her what a pustule she is. Then I bottled it as I didn't want a platoon of rabid moustacheo'd lesbians pursuing me to eviscerate me and separate me from my inordinately fulsome testicles.
    Was there not some suggestion that Brando and Bertolucci connived in not telling the actress that he was going to simulate anal sex before filming the scene and that her distress in that scene is at least in part real?

Not rape, of course, but not very nice behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was there not some suggestion that Brando and Bertolucci connived in not telling the actress that he was going to simulate anal sex before filming the scene and that her distress in that scene is at least in part real?

Yes, he said, I think, he wanted her to react as a girl, rather than as an actress. At the time, she was fuming, she said. Not cricket.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

When you say 'simulate', are you telling us that he didn't, in fact, pop his weeny in her botty? No harm done, surely?

Linda Lovelace
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When you say 'simulate', are you telling us that he didn't, in fact, pop his weeny in her botty? No harm done, surely?
    Well I'm not quite sure what happened to the butter, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Linda Lovelace
    No, Maria Schneider.

Well I'm not quite sure what happened to the butter, tbh.
    I just hope it was fresh from the fridge

Quote Originally Posted by burney View Post
    no, maria schneider.
    ..Rest in peace.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I just hope it was fresh from the fridge
    I don't think it was. As I recall, it was on the floor with him when he was having a bit of a pre-buggery snack.