Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well the JFK revelations were very dull. Boo to the FBI and CIA for not handing their

Well the JFK revelations were very dull. Boo to the FBI and CIA for not handing their

stuff over imo.

In the meantime, here's an amusing photoshop of Oswald's assassination.

OswaldinaJam.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

stuff over imo.

In the meantime, here's an amusing photoshop of Oswald's assassination.

OswaldinaJam.jpg
    Some are saying the papers finger George H.W. Bush and/or Ted Cruz' father
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Cool. Of course Donaldus Magnus made a big thing out of the Cruz allegation, didn't he? And you can't help but think he'd love to stick the boot into the Bushes given half a chance.

Cool. Of course Donaldus Magnus made a big thing out of the Cruz allegation, didn't he? And you can't help but think he'd love to stick the boot into the Bushes given half a chance.
    Indeed. They are implacable enemies now, especially since the D extinguished Jeb's White House bid, along with that of any other future young Bush that fancies it.

The Prez thinks the Bushes are practically the owners and landlords of the Washington swamp he says he wants to drain, alongside the Clintons. And who's to say he doesn't have a good point.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well, as Prescott Bush is alleged to have bankrolled the Nazis....

Fuxake! I guffawed so loudly everyone I work with knows I'm not working. So I shared the joke with them and not a single feckin one of them has any idea what that picture is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, as Prescott Bush is alleged to have bankrolled the Nazis....
    Yes, they're all washed up really. Especially as their own failings, both real and otherwise, contributed yugely to the rise of the Donald in the first place.