Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Actually, while we're on the subject of Persians. Anyone catch Gordo '***kety ***'

Actually, while we're on the subject of Persians. Anyone catch Gordo '***kety ***'

Ramsey, and his, shock horror exposee, full frontal assault, on the marching powder.
    He trawled tirelessly, swearing his way through the jungles of Columbia to the sink estates of Croydon. ( well, it looked a bit like Croydon )
    He exposed absolutely nothing new and rounded off the piece by giving his restaurant staff a thorough ticking off about the use of cocaine and that he'd basically sack anyone of them who was coerced into it's use on his business premises.

Just say no, eh Gordo. Or perhaps, 'fark that'.

Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Ramsey, and his, shock horror exposee, full frontal assault, on the marching powder.
    He trawled tirelessly, swearing his way through the jungles of Columbia to the sink estates of Croydon. ( well, it looked a bit like Croydon )
    He exposed absolutely nothing new and rounded off the piece by giving his restaurant staff a thorough ticking off about the use of cocaine and that he'd basically sack anyone of them who was coerced into it's use on his business premises.

Nothing to see here.
    Is he seriously telling us he was that much of an arrogant, shouty cvnt without regular ingestions of Uncle Pablo's Finest?

I detest and despise that deplorable **** so deeply that I will not watch anything

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post

Nothing to see here.
    that he is in. I call him The Sweary Posh **** and would delight in squaring up to the **** because I know he would bottle it. .. the ****.