Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The AGM went well

The AGM went well

Kroenke totally disrespects AGM and all shareholders and supporters by refusing to say anything at the meeting.

Fans wants Stan Kroenke to talk. Sir Chips says shareholders don't talk
    "Mr Kroenke won't be speaking as it's not on the agenda"

Keswick brings it to a close to loud boos: "I think you are getting very angry so there is no point continuing."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Kroenke totally disrespects AGM and all shareholders and supporters by refusing to say anything at the meeting.

Keswick brings it to a close to loud boos: "I think you are getting very angry so there is no point continuing."
    You lot always used to moan about Peter Hill-Wood, but he was bloody good at that sort of thing. He’d never have allowed something like that to happen.

I miss the Hill-Woods

What’s more, from my experience of the AGM, Arsenal shareholders as a breed are a remarkably un-prepossessing bunch. Most of them seem to be quite mad, for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What’s more, from my experience of the AGM, Arsenal shareholders as a breed are a remarkably un-prepossessing bunch. Most of them seem to be quite mad, for a start.
    Mad, Mad!!!! They're livid!
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Mad, Mad!!!! They're livid!
    Rabid even

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You lot always used to moan about Peter Hill-Wood, but he was bloody good at that sort of thing. He’d never have allowed something like that to happen.

I miss the Hill-Woods
    Also, they didnt have any money (I mean real money) so there were never any arguments about whether they would stick any in.

Also, we were quite good then, some of the time.

It seems that Arsenal fans were to blame for the meeting being called short. Repeatedly drowned out speakers with booing so there really was no point continuing.

Apparently the board got given the slow hand clan on the way out.

Happy families, eh?

Before City and Chelsea got foreign money ☹️

I wish Kroenke would well to a some chap that would throw billions of $$ at it.

Sir Chips ‘if you have a problem, then I ask you to write to the club’ yes, that’ll pacify the braying masses.