Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kronke has caused a Twitter meltdown by describing the fans as rabid :hehe:

Kronke has caused a Twitter meltdown by describing the fans as rabid :hehe:

A summary of the points discussed:

- Rabid fans - this is the best/worst thing about them.
    - We have been successful recently - FA Cup wins x 3. We listed up there with winners of the PL and CL.
    - He wants the club to stay in his family forever.
    - Ozil and Alexis will leave, but we will still sign top players.
    - Club has to be self-sustaining & so we cannot just throw money at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    A summary of the points discussed:

- Rabid fans - this is the best/worst thing about them.
    - We have been successful recently - FA Cup wins x 3. We listed up there with winners of the PL and CL.
    - He wants the club to stay in his family forever.
    - Ozil and Alexis will leave, but we will still sign top players.
    He said he wants Ozil and Alexis to stay. In the interview I read he did not say they were leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He said he wants Ozil and Alexis to stay. In the interview I read he did not say they were leaving.
    Steady now Pedro, the club have to say they still think/believe/hope they will stay else it becomes very difficult to continue to pick them.

If your issue is Dick's inaccurate summation of events then I suspect you are new here?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, he said that we want to keep them but may not be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Steady now Pedro, the club have to say they still think/believe/hope they will stay else it becomes very difficult to continue to pick them.

If your issue is Dick's inaccurate summation of events then I suspect you are new here?
    Everyone seems to be being terribly brave about them leaving. Personally, I think it would be something of a catastrophe
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He's such an epic ****er
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Everyone seems to be being terribly brave about them leaving. Personally, I think it would be something of a catastrophe
    Sanchez yes, Ozil

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I was just bored and decided to point it out. I like to try and help people to improve rather than castigate them for their failures.

I am just that kind of guy....

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Have a word with yourself ffs man.

You sound like Monty / a gay. You choose as appropriate.

I think it is possibly a catastrophe from a business sense but I suspect that was not your angle. £60m down and we still have to go shopping, perhaps less if we sell Sanchez in January as I expect we will, couple of bigger fish CL teams may want a bit of him on the cut price.

Footballistically they leave, we replace them. We move on.

Would you care to point out what the problem with a) being Jewish or b) being a heemasex is?

Are you hatespeeching?