Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oliver Holt.

Oliver Holt.

"Great result for West Ham etc etc. But Spurs probably pretty chuffed to be out of Carabao Cup. Can get on with trying to win big stuff now."

What an absolute dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Great result for West Ham etc etc. But Spurs probably pretty chuffed to be out of Carabao Cup. Can get on with trying to win big stuff now."

Always been very supportive of Wenger and Arsenal in my experience.

By 'experience' I mean when he's on that Sunday Supplement show.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Always been very supportive of Wenger and Arsenal in my experience.

By 'experience' I mean when he's on that Sunday Supplement show.
    As I recall, he always used to have his head wedged too far up Ferguson's fundament ever to be anything but snide about us.

Also, he's the son of Emily Bishop out of Coronation Street. FACT.

When did the Carabao thing happen, btw? And what the fück is Carabao when it's at its nan's? It makes me think of Caramac - my least favourite chocolate bar ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When did the Carabao thing happen, btw? And what the fück is Carabao when it's at its nan's? It makes me think of Caramac - my least favourite chocolate bar ever.
    I think it's an energy drink. I hadn't heard of it until a couple of weeks ago.

Caramacs were disappointing, weren't they? They promised a lot and delivered nothing.

He may have a point all the same, you have to suspect that managers of the larger clubs do look upon the CC as an unnecessary distraction????

Now, having said that, to win any trophy at this point would work for Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's pronounced 'caravan' Just call it the caravan cup, sums it up really.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'