Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hang on. So the Thais have basically kept their King's body frozen for a year before

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. The banner that greeted you at the old Don Muang airport which spelt out, in letters 10 feet high, 'The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' rather focussed the mind. On the other hand, there really are very few rules - or very few that are enforced, anyway. It must be about the most free and laid back society one can imagine.
    It must have caused the odd hairy moment over the years as you suddenly become paranoid that you've carelessly left a wrap in your wallet, I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, as long as a farang pops over the border to Malaysia to renew his visa every 12 months, no one cares what he does.
    That makes sense. Although, he is of the sort that doesn't so much forget who he really is as occasionally remembers who he really is. If you follow me. It's a kind of madness basically, albeit an invaluable one.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That makes sense. Although, he is of the sort that doesn't so much forget who he really is as occasionally remembers who he really is. If you follow me. It's a kind of madness basically, albeit an invaluable one.
    Is your friend Jason Bourne?

Erm. Right. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It must have caused the odd hairy moment over the years as you suddenly become paranoid that you've carelessly left a wrap in your wallet, I imagine.
    Yes. It was also a bit hairy on occasion in the 90s when customs officers were paid a bounty for catching smugglers, and so took to secreting wraps within your luggage whilst dong a 'random' search...

Is your friend Jason Bourne?
    That's the point; he could be anyone.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

That's the point; he could be anyone.
    Gosh. Sounds to me like he's best off on the other side of the world, really.

Gosh. Sounds to me like he's best off on the other side of the world, really.
    Oh, most certainly. Otherwise he'd have long been sent to the chair. Or worsen even, and I don't think he deserves any of that.